Be one of us.
We’re looking for ambitious individuals who are able to connect with absolutely anyone. Our contact centre team values a customer-centric approach and ensure, more than anything else, to provide support to our customers in the best way possible.
The role of call centre agent is critical for us. You will often be the primary point of contact for our customers when they really need us the most. Your mission is to interact with customers through various channels, providing general information and even troubleshooting customer care or technical problems. You will essentially be our brand ambassador.
Having a calm, friendly approach is very important. We will then teach you everything else you need to know to succeed in this position, not to mention that you will also get to know a great team who will support you day in, day out.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- An O Level Standard of Education;
- Good verbal and written English Communication
- Sharp problem-solving skills;
- Strong team orientation;
- Flexible to work shifts, including weekends.
- It is also desirable that you possess:
- ECDL certification or equivalent;
- Excitement to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Prior experience in a customer service related role.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
- Provide an excellent standard of service through telephone, online and e-mail support and ensure that customers’ expectations are met and exceeded.
- Ensure that all problems are resolved speedily achieving high levels of first call resolution and customer satisfaction
- Carrying out effective troubleshooting, following up of calls and logging of calls in the relevant systems when necessary
- Be capable of identifying sales opportunities and conclude a possible sale immediately.
- Be responsive and flexible to business and team needs, maintaining a professional approach at all times.
- Regularly meet targets set by line management.
- Corresponding with customers or enquirers via email, social media or any other platform according to company practices and as directed by policies that can be amended from time to time.
- Report and provide continuous feedback to superiors on the progress of the operations to ensure that all activities and their respective outcomes fall in line with the operational strategy of the company.
- Perform other general clerical duties as required by the Company.
- Be prepared to undergo training that enables the agent to up-skill him/herself to take technical support calls/duties as well.
- Performing any other tasks as directed from time to time by line management.
We’ll recruit as soon as we find our match. Don’t think twice – apply now.