Are you a logical and organised person? If the answer is yes, let us help you craft the perfect career today!
We are looking for a draughtsperson to join our network design team.
You are required to:
- Have knowledge of Autocad.
- Plan, design, and document GO’s Fixed Network according to standards and policies.
- Issue work orders and documents to GO’s implementation contractors.
- Support implementers on-site to clear up any issues on the spot.
- Assist clients and colleagues with deploying the most effective network.
- Monitor network utilisation and take action to upgrade resources as required.
- Measure and certify any works done by contractors to standard.
The ideal candidate, should have:
- Draftsman Technical Diploma in City and Guilds or relevant qualifications.
- ECDL base or equivalent skills.
- Experience in a network or electrical installation design.
- Approaches work with common sense and a good attitude, is adaptable to the exigencies of work and can be depended upon to see a job to its end.
- Is courteous and communicates appropriately with the public, fellow employees, supervisors and customers.
- Has good team work and coordination skills and is flexible and determined to deliver at the best possible performance.
- Leadership, negotiation and communication skills.
- Can identify problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and propose solutions.
- Is in possession of a valid driving license.
For more information & to submit your application, visit www.go.com.mt/careers.