Are you an experience Network Engineer looking for a new challenge? Our client is a leading ICT company providing innovative business solutions to their client base both locally and overseas. They deliver the best solutions in the areas of IP communications, e-security, network infrastructure, finance and business applications, strategic asset maintenance, collaboration application integration and software development. Their main sectors of expertise are oil and gas, banking and financial services, hospitality, service provision and telecoms. They are offering an attractive salary and benefits package, including performance bonus, health insurance and the security of working for a long-established and growing business.
The main duties within the role will be:
- Implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and in some cases designing communication networks for various customers.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- Degree in Engineering or IT-related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in configuration and troubleshooting hardware routers and switches in a LAN, WAN & VLAN environment.
- Good knowledge of the Internet and IP and an understanding of SMTP, DNS, SNMP, DHCP and routing technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Certifications in Cisco (CCNA or CCNP), Juniper (JNCIA) or HP networking would be advantageous.
Those interested are to send an updated CV with gross salary expectation to email@example.com