GVZH Advocates is a modern and sophisticated legal practice composed of top-tier professionals, firmly rooted in decades of experience in the Maltese legal landscape. Built on the values of acumen, integrity and clarity, we are dedicated to providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction, making sure that legal solutions are not only soundly rooted and rigorously tested, but also meticulously implemented.
We are seeking to recruit Receptionist with responsibilities also including administrative support.
The position calls for a cordial, smart, highly motivated individual who is meticulous and organised, having excellent command of English and Italian languages and be capable of working on his / her own initiative with minimal supervision. Preference will be given to candidates with at least two years’ experience in a similar position.
As an IT Support Officer, your duties will include: configuration of Windows applications, troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software systems, backups, server maintenance and general desktop support.
• The ideal person should have: Minimum of one-year experience in IT support
• Basic understanding of WLAN technology and network systems
• Knowledge of virtualisation and virtual infrastructure principles (VMware & Hyper-V)
• Knowledge of IP addressing and TCP/IP Networking
• Knowledge of Microsoft products including Active Directory, Windows Server, Windows OS, Exchange Servicer and Office Applications and office 365
• Good command of written and spoken English
• High attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency
• Basic knowledge of hardware components and desktop equipment
Candidates with basic knowledge covering up to Cisco CCNA and/or Microsoft certifications will be given preference.
To apply: Interested candidates should forward a letter of application, a detailed Curriculum Vitae (including references) and a recent passport photograph to email@example.com . All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
GVZH Advocates is an equal opportunities employer.