The SQL Database Developer will be responsible for participating in all phases of the development and maintenance of a product life cycle, utilizing specific technology platforms. They will assist in the design and development of complex enterprise systems.
· Provide improvements and/or solutions to resolve problems. · Contribute to advancing the teams design methodology and quality programming practices.
· With help from peers or managers, effectively resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur, follow through on details, and drive issues to closure.
· Support development of documentation and procedures related to database design.
· Collaborate with program management and testing peers in the development of assigned components.
· Build skills in; provide limited input to requirements definition. Actively participate in group technology reviews to critique work of self and others.
· Strong hands on experience with RDBMS (SQL Server, MySql) · Solid experience in data analysis, data modelling and performance tuning.
· .NET experience is plus
· Experience in the Production and Manufacturing industry is a plus.
· Experience creating Stored Procedures/Functions/Views etc. · Closing the loop
Scope of this project would be to implement data capture screens while valuating input to match use requirements for a personal inventory system together with stock management modules to keep track of stock allocated to each employee.
DB schema and views to be created would be described into more details into a more detailed Boscar.
An off the shelf package [Access Dimensions Focal Point] would be utilized to create these data capture screens which utilizes sql stored procedures together with crystal reports scripts for reporting.
Training would be given in both software mentioned.
Project timescale would be 5 to 6 week.
If you are interested in joining our team, we would like to hear from you. Send us your CV together with a covering letter to the HR Manager, Halmann Vella Ltd., The Factory, Mosta Road, Lija LJA 9016 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org