HAUD Systems creates unique and innovative solutions which provides international Mobile Network Operators with reliable control over their networks, resulting in increased profitability through the generation of revenues from A2P traffic, enhanced network security, a reduction in SS7, SMS fraud and spam and increased subscriber loyalty. HAUD Systems is an associate member of the GSMA and a subsidiary of Trillian Group.
The DevOps Engineer and System Administrator will be handling internal IT support, internal network administration and also assisting the other DevOps members with everyday operations and automation tasks. The successful candidate will assist the operations of modern technologies such as MySQL, NoSQL databases, Puppet, CI/CD tools, Linux administration, RabbitMQ etc.
• Research and deploy proof of concept (PoC) for new technologies.
• Perform internal IT duties such server, internal domain, client and WIFI issues.
• Perform internal network administration and trouble shooting
• Help to develop middleware for the loading and processing of data.
• Help with Devops related tasks such as: building automation both for the deployment, maintenance and upgrading of the systems.
• Coordinate with Vendors, Service providers and Internal Developers ensuring continued alignment and delivery of key non-functional requirements, optimizations, patches or complete solutions
• Assist in the 24×7 proactive monitoring and support of the solutions deployed
• Conduct security risk and vulnerability assessments on developed or installed solutions.
• Work with various technologies such as MySQL databases, NoSQL databases, automation tools etc. to improve performance, deployment procedures and reliability of Haud solutions.
REQUIREMENTS and EDUCATION
• Willing to always learn and research new technologies.
• Knowledge of Linux administration (such as Ubuntu)
• Knowledge of Database Administration solutions (SQL/NoSQL)
• Knowledge using Scripting languages (such as Bash, PHP, Python)
• Knowledge using Virtualisation technologies (such as VMware)
• Working knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
• Able to perform problem isolation and troubleshooting in complex environments
• Able to anticipate problems and build contingency plans
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects concurrently
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools and configuration management will be considered as an asset
• Passion for Linux and opensource software.
• High level of initiative and self-motivated
• Team player
• Result oriented
• Well organised and strong technical project management skills
• Good communication and reporting skills
• Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
• Excellent coordination, organizational and project management skills
• Willing to challenge himself and the current processes to develop new and innovative solutions.
If you consider yourself as the right person to join our team, we would be happy to receive your CV and application letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.