HAUD Systems creates unique and intuitive solutions which provide Mobile Network Operators with reliable control over their networks, resulting in increased profitability through the generation of revenues from A2P traffic, enhanced network security, a reduction in SS7, SMS fraud and spam and increased subscriber loyalty. HAUD Systems is an associate member of the GSMA and a subsidiary of Trillian Group.
Reporting to the Head of Solution Development, the Software developer will work within the Technology Department of HAUD having the main responsibility to design, implement, test and maintain new or existing software-based systems. Training will be provided to learn new programming languages, technologies required to be used within the project at hand. Good communication skills and proficiency in English is a must.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
• Writing and executing unit and integration tests, and testing of deliverables against functional and non-functional requirements, to ensure a smooth release
• Keeping up to date with new technologies and incorporate/suggest improvements within the estate
Education & Experience:
• Hold a Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
• High level of initiative and self-motivated
• Team player
• Result oriented
• Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
• Willing to work in a continuously developing environment
If you consider yourself as the right person to join our team, we would be happy to receive your CV and application letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.