If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, HWS-Technologies could be the place for you!
A typical day as the System Administrator
- Administer, maintain and monitor the heterogeneous infrastructure
- Harden/STIG systems
- Administer VMware, Active Directory and Exchange users as well as group policies
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve software or other network and system problems
- Guarantee the operation of Windows / Linux servers while observing respective SLAs
- Providing 24/7 support
Foundational Knowledge or Practical Experience
- Successfully completed IT training or other recognised certifications
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2012 R2/2008/2003 and/or Linux as well as VMware, Citrix, Active Directory and Exchange
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the German language will be considered an asset
Additional experience with the following is considered as a benefit:
- Automic components administration
- Database administration
- Grafana, Telegraf, Influx
About HWS Technologies
HWS Technologies is a steadily growing IT solutions company providing excellent technical services with leading edge products. As we continue to grow, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success!
We seek IT professionals that want to build a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We believe in diverse perspectives and team-spirit, creating building blocks to accomplish success.
HWS customers include a multinational sportswear manufacturer, as well as collaborating with a manufacturer of rolling element bearings for automotive, aerospace and industrial use.
If you have proven analytical abilities and would like to work with our global team, send your CV to email@example.com