IBIS Group Ltd has been established for the past 12 years and has been providing I.T. servicing to a vast spectrum of corporate clients. The services provided mainly consist of support, repairs and sales of computer hardware, IT software and Networks.
We are looking to expand our team once more and a vacancy for an I.T. Technician has arisen within our company. This job is a great opportunity for I.T. Technicians who seek the challenge of continuous learning within the latest technologies.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Install hardware and software systems
- Maintain and/ or repair equipment
- Troubleshoot a variety of computer issues
- Set up computer security measures
- Configure computer networks
- Offer technical support on-site or remotely
- Possession of Higher National Diploma (ICT Systems Support)
The candidate should be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team. A valid driving license is a must.
Applicants are invited to submit a detailed CV with a covering letter to Lorna Debono at email@example.com by Friday 22nd May 2016. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and acknowledged after closing date.