SITUATION VACANT – I.T. Technician
IBIS Group Ltd has been established for the past 10 years and has been providing I.T. servicing to a vast spectrum of corporate clients. The services provided mainly consist of support, repairs and sales of computer hardware, IT software and Networks.
We are looking to expand our team once more and a vacancy for an I.T. Technician has arisen within our company.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Install hardware and software systems
- Maintain and/ or repair equipment
- Troubleshoot a variety of computer issues
- Set up computer security measures
- Configure computer networks
- Offer technical support on-site or remotely
- Possession of Higher National Diploma (ICT Systems Support)
A good hands-on technical aptitude and a thirst to learn, improve and deliver are key aspects to the job. A valid driving license and own means of transport are also required.
Applicants are invited to submit a detailed CV with a covering letter to Lorna Debono at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 4th April 2014. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and acknowledged after closing date.