iCAN understands that every event is a new opportunity for any organisation. We take a strategic approach to conference and event creation and have been entrusted with the management of some of the most prestigious and noteworthy occasions in Malta over the years. Our mission is to transform any event into a remarkable occasion with professional guidance throughout and commitment to the highest level of quality, iCAN is changing the world of conference and events.
MCAST, together with iCAN LTD, is seeking to recruit a full-time audiovisual technician who can set up and operate audiovisual equipment during conferences. As an audio-visual technician, you will be responsible for organizing and installing media equipment such as projectors, microphones, video monitors, etc.
- Meeting with the event coordinators to discuss audio, lighting, and video requirements.
- Altering venue arrangements according to layout diagrams.
- Laying electrical and sound cables.
- Setting up and installing microphones, lights, video monitors, projectors, speakers sand video cameras.
- Conducting sound, visual, and performance quality checks on AV equipment.
- Operating sound and visual equipment during live events.
- Troubleshooting equipment and ensuring events run smoothly.
- Maintaining strong customer relations.
- Disassembling audio and visual equipment and packing up after the event.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on how to use Audio visual equipment.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to troubleshoot basic IT problems.
- Flexible schedule and weekend availability.
Applications should be sent to Andrea Frendo at iCAN LTD on the email address email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject field (Application for Audio-visual technician.)
The applications should contain:
A detailed CV providing information and skills of the candidate.
A covering letter to briefly summarize your professional background and interest in this open position.