- Maintain the Helpdesk systems.
- Investigate and resolve software and hardware problems in regards to both computer users and assigned servers.
- Configure, install and upgrade assigned hardware and software on user workstations and servers.
- To purchase or renew any software or hardware needed using the IT purchase order system.
- Follow company policies and procedures with respect to all essential duties and responsibilities.
- Be able to document new and existing setups and upgrades.
Education, Qualification & Certification:
- ‘O’ levels
- IT related Diploma/Degree not necessary but an asset.
Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Specific technical knowledge on Networking, Windows systems including Active Directory management, McAfee Products and Oracle/SQL Administration would be considered an asset.
- English – Excellent
- Maltese – Excellent
- Spanish – Asset
Previous professional experience
- Experience in a similar role would be considered an asset. Applicant must also be in possession of a clean driving license.
For more information send an email to: email@example.com