These shall include, but shall not be restricted to supporting the Manager of the IT Department, in the attainment of the overall strategic business plan and objectives of the Bank. In particular, the employee shall be responsible for:
- Hardware and Software administration and support
The candidate will be expected to provide first line IT support to the employees of the bank. Escalation of issues will be addressed to our 3rd party service providers as needed.
- Infrastructure administration and support
The candidate is expected to administer and support the IT infrastructure of the Bank. This work is always performed in conjunction with the 3rd party service providers of the bank.
- Windows & Linux server administration
- Support of Core Banking software applications
The candidate is expected to conduct the following:
- Communicate with the support team of the service provider any issues reported by the business users
- Install any fixes or updates as required
- Creation and Maintenance of Database reports (MSSQL)
- Leading and Assisting the IT Manager in IT Projects
- Communication with 3rd Party Service providers
MS SQL, MS PowerShell, Java SE, JBoss, SWIFT, HID (Authentication Software), Temenos T24 (Banking Software), FCM (Anti-Money Laundering Software), EFS (Presentation Software used for Advices and Statement), VMWare, Veeam Backup System, MS Windows Server 2012, 2016, Linux CentOS 7, DHCP, DNS, AD, FTP, Office365 Administration, UniFi Enterprise WiFi system.
- Sound knowledge in IT is required but applicants need not have prior job experience.
- On the job in-house and/or external training will be provided.
All interested applicants should send a CV and covering letter to the IT manager Mr Alan Bartoli at email@example.com