As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a highly competent individual to join our team on a full-time basis.
The prospective candidate would ideally possess a University degree in ICT, Engineering or related field.
Main responsibilities will include:
- The installation and configuration of various software, hardware, operating systems and data networking equipment;
- The provision of resolutions or recommendations for problems assigned in specific product areas;
- The documentation of implemented projects;
- Attending to non–routine calls within a predefined time frame related to server, storage, networking and operating systems.
- Knowledge of Windows Server Technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 cloud
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and/or SharePoint online
- Experience supporting Windows desktops
- Experience supporting networking devices and security appliances.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good command of the English language
Additional skills which would be good to have:
- Experience with Storage Area Networks
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Experience with Data Protection Software
- Experience with voice technologies
- Experience with a scripting language.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
An attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate, including:
- A mobile and mobile allowance;
- Fuel allowance;
- Health insurance for you and your dependents;
- Life insurance cover;
- Refer a friend bonus
- On-call allowance;
- Overtime pay.
To apply click: BambooHR