ISACA is an independent, non-profit, global association that engages in the development, adoption and use of globally accepted, industry-leading knowledge and practises to promote information security. In Malta, ISACA is represented by its Malta Chapter. Next Wednesday, 21st January, representatives from ISACA will be delivering a presentation to MCAST ICT students about the activities they organise on a regular basis and also student membership.
During this presentation, information about past and previous events will be provided. Some examples of past activities organised by ISACA:
- Mr Charles Mifsud – Has your organisation been breached? Don’t answer that before the event.
- Mr Kurt Mahoney – Finding the needle in the digital haystack
- Mr Ian Attard – Compromise Detected!
- Mr Julian Sant Fournier – Business Intelligence… the promised land?
- Mr Kurt Gauci – So you decided to go for Cloud, now what?
- Mr Nicholas Sciberras & Mr Ian Muscat – The latest trends in Web Application security
- Mr Mark Fenech – IT Risk Identification and Disaster Recovery
Those students (both networking and software) who are interested in information security should not miss this event. Please use the link hereunder to register your attendance by Monday 19th January 2015.
ISACA events are attended by representatives of all the local organisations that are involved in information security. This can definitely serve as an opportunity to network with potential future employers.