At ISL we don’t just employ people , but we empower and encourage them to build a successful career in the field of IT.
- Development of applications using the .NET platform.
- Full & proper testing of the applications developed using best practices.
- Full & proper documentation of program/system changes.
- Full & proper version control of the program/system changes.
- Installation and implementation of application software including liaising with Support Team.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Follow and execute task/duties assigned by your TEAM LEADER or superior.
- Timely inputting of timesheets.
- Provide 2nd line support when requested by the COMMERCIALS support team.
- Capable of understanding the business process logic behind the application/modification being made.
- Capable of reading, developing and understanding MSSQL stored procedures.
- Capable of reading, developing and understanding MSSQL triggers.
- Adhere to and apply company standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Adhere to company code of conduct.
- Work under own initiative.
- Meeting with support staff to explain various table relationships so that reports for new/existing modules can be developed.
- Understand how the modules in the EYESEL Business suite integrate with one another.
- Understand and implement coding for the implementation of data integration into the CORE Business Suite using triggers, stored procedures and temp depository tables.
- Assist in the investigation/cause of bugs and their fixing.
- Optionally Create & Design of graphics – icons, wallpapers, website layouts.
Those interested are to send a CV together with a covering letter to Mr Calleja Urry at Simon.CallejaUrry@isl.com.mt