- Provide best quality software using the latest technology.
- Assisting the software development manager / team leader in scheduling and allocating resources.
- Making sure that projects’ deadlines are met.
- Give support to after sales & product / project teams.
Duties and responsibilities
- Development of best quality software using latest technologies as provided and specified by the company.
- Keeping up to date with technology and offer advice to direct superiors on how the company can keep up with this.
- Meet deadlines as agreed upon during scheduling.
- Do proper testing to make sure that best software quality is released.
- Keep version control as specified in the company’s procedures.
- Writing technical documentation of work.
- Follow the company’s set coding standards.
- Releasing and implementing new or modified software internally or at clients as per company’s procedures.
- Address reported bugs as fast and efficient as possible.
- Assist the other teams with client support.
- Provide support to modules developed by the team.
- Time sheet inputting within 24 hours of working on a job or task.
- Ensure that all day to day work practices are following the standards set in the Quality Management System (QMS) and assist in their updating in case of need.
- Adherence to the company Code of Conduct, unless otherwise specified in the job description.
- Maintenance and reviewing of assigned ConnectWise tickets.
The company may assign other duties from time to time depending on the current needs.
- A first degree in software development.
- Well organised and pro-active.
- Very good knowledge of SQL.
- Very good working knowledge of either .Net platform using C#, WPF, API and WCF or Clarion IDE.
- Other on the job training would be provided as and when required. Such training would be discussed during appraisals with the incumbent. Such training may be carried out internally, locally or overseas.
- At times, the nature of the job may be somewhat demanding due to tight deadlines that must be met.
- This job might require travelling to client sites.
For more information, visit: http://isl.com.mt/