Our client is one of the largest insurance companies in Malta, providing a comprehensive range of high quality insurance service to all types of customers. The company is looking to engage an IT Technician Assistant to join its team.
€ 15,000 – Candidates with minimum levels of experience
€20,000 – Candidates with 3 years plus experience
- Maintain the Helpdesk system.
- Investigate and resolve software and hardware problems in regards to both computer users and assigned servers.
- Configure, install and upgrade assigned hardware and software on user workstations and servers.
- To purchase or renew any software or hardware needed using the IT purchase order system.
- Follow company policies and procedures with respect to all essential duties and responsibilities.
- Be able to document new and existing setups and upgrades.
- ‘O’ levels
- IT related Diploma/Degree not necessary but an asset.
- Specific technical knowledge on Networking, Windows systems including Active Directory management, McAfee Products and Oracle/SQL Administration would be considered an asset.
- Applicant must also be in possession of a clean driving license.
- English Level Required: excellent
- Maltese Level Required: excellent
- Spanish Would be considered an asset
Experience in a similar role would be considered an asset.
- Uniform allowance post-tax.
- Canteen allowance pre-tax.
- Health insurance
Fore more information visit:http://tinyurl.com/op4bozv