Ixaris is experiencing an exciting growth and is currently recruiting a Client Integration & Growth Specialist.
Who we are
From launching Europe’s first virtual cards to shaping the future of payments, we boast innovation. Ixaris is a Principal Issuing Member of Visa and Mastercard. We help customers in more than 50 countries make smarter payment choices.
We are on a mission to make payments smarter as we know these can be a driver for innovation and growth across every business and industry. Our challenges are unique, so we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – a voice like yours!
Client Integration & Growth Specialist
This is a pivotal role in securing the successful implementation and engagement of new clients and partners. The Integration Specialist will work on new integrations as well as existing partners in a continuous programme of improvement – whilst keeping an eye on revenue growth.
This challenging and rewarding role requires a resilient and dynamic individual with a strong interest in technology and account management, who is a mutually able to bridge the gap between clients’ business communication and Ixaris’ technical teams. The selected candidate is expected to master the art of growing a relationship from the first few months throughout the client’s lifecycle.
A superb opportunity to work with high-profile clients in a fast-moving environment whilst being at the fulcrum of building and assisting world-class implementations and business growth functions, awaits.
What you will do
- Act as a first point of contact and consultant for technical and integration queries from new partners and clients – whilst driving best practices and integration guidelines through each project.
- Be the project champion within Ixaris on behalf of the client, making sure that the right balance is found internally between the client interests and the business objectives.
- The chosen candidate will understand how Ixaris products work at a semi-technical level to assess whether the client requirements can be met. You will use this knowledge to work with business’ stakeholders to translate them into technical and functional requirements.
- Manage, maintain, and coordinate technical project documentation and questionnaires, and facilitate Ixaris technical system setup with internal teams (and/or adding/adjusting configurations where necessary).
- Track and report on clients’ progress and performance throughout their initial stages, closely monitoring their revenue performance across projected volumes before being passed to the account manager.
- Be on the look out to identify gaps in our internal processes and provide suggestions on how corporate clients can be better handled and executed.
Who you are
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills – being a quick study of technical documentations/specifications and quickly able to see benefits and drawbacks of a technical solution.
- This is not a pure IT or development role but experience and knowledge of API technology (XML, REST and SOAP) and being able to talk comfortably at a high level about these is beneficial.
- Basic knowledge of file transfer technologies (SFTP, FTPS) is required.
- You enjoy building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders coming from different backgrounds and cultures.
- You have polished presentation and communications skills in Business English (additional languages would be an advantage but not essential).
- You have experience in client account management and successfully managed projects at a senior level with corporate clients on an international basis.
- Possess excellent negotiation skills with the ability to find the best solution for clients and Ixaris in a positive way.
- Having experience in the payments market and knowledge of basic Visa/Mastercard payments principles would be considered a strong asset.
Perks of the job
- Assistance relocating to Malta.
- Full health insurance coverage.
- Annual wellness stipend for sports equipment or gym memberships.
- Free-flowing, healthy snacks at our Malta office location.
- Professional training and development opportunities.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
For more information visit: BambooHR