Job purpose summary:
The Junior Software Tester is responsible to validate new features implemented before release and report any issue encountered. He/She will also be part of a development team and communicate timely any progress and issues.
– work closely with Software Development, Architecture and Operations teams and all the other departments that might be affected by the product under test;
– understand all the aspects of the business that the product under test is connected to;
– verify that requirements are clear and equally understood by the department requiring it and people who will have to implement it;
– Write Test Plans;
– Design Test Cases based on requirements and non-functional features;
– Perform regular manual and automated testing;
– Report defects and suggest improvements making use of the issue tracker in use within the Company;
– Report consistently to his/her QA Manager;
– Contribute to maintain a productive, collaborative and relaxed work environment.
Qualifications and experience
– B.Sc. I.T., Fluent in English language, International experience, ISEB/ISTQB certification
– Strong written and verbal communications skills required.
– Must be able to work independently within a quickly changing environment
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Very good documentation and reporting
– Very good presentation
– HTML, CSS, XPath, XML
– Structured and results-focused
– Strong analytic skills
– Team oriented
Please follow the following link in order to submit your application for this position: