KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions helps organisations achieve business transformations. Our clients include leading trading companies, producers, retailers and member associations. We are fully versed in Microsoft technology and have an inside track on all their latest developments. Plus, with our worldwide network of 200,000 KPMG professionals in 154 countries, we have in-depth knowledge of cultures and businesses both locally and globally.
Joining KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
The PMO will assist on Engagement Management of MBS projects, on onboarding and offboarding team members, and support the Project Managers in project monitoring and controlling, while developing further skills and undertake training sessions to grow his/her expertise.
- Maintain projects documentation, including project plan, logs, and trackers
- Follow up on projects actions and collect updates from internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the Engagement Manager in projects monitoring and controlling
- Document processes and assist the Engagement Manager to ensure proper project governance is in place
- Maintain projects communication in line with the reporting and communication plan
- Work with stakeholders / other PMO
- Escalates Issues / Risks / Dependencies
- Completed an academic degree or equivalent, preferably IT related
- Project Management (Basic)
- IT Governance
- Financial Awareness
- Stakeholders’ management
Nice to have
- Knowledge on PM Tools
- Knowledge of Engagement Management
- Exposure to IT infrastructure projects
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
At KPMG, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That’s why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it’s great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities – you’ll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We’re a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients and our communities.
This sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.