About KPMG in Malta
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
Interested in building a purpose-driven career where you could dive into learning and using the latest emerging technologies?
A path where team-spirit and engagement will not let you hit the snooze button again!
Our Vision @ KPMG Digital Solutions:
We strive to create high-quality solutions with innovation at their core, while building genuine relationships to deliver real value to our clients.
We truly value our people and work with them shoulder-to-shoulder to enable each and every one of us to explore our purpose. Come and join our vision and explore your limitless potential should the description below match your skillset.
Your role and key tasks include:
- Design, Develop and Deploy end-to-end automated processes using industry-leading low-code platforms for Intelligent Automation such as Microsoft Power Platform;
- Liaise with Business Analysts to understand business process requirements and relevant documentation in order to automate the identified business processes;
- Ability to communicate with project owners and Business Analysts to understand business process requirements;
- Follow existing best practices and act in accordance with development techniques and guidelines;
- Work effectively in a team and actively work alongside others in several projects.
As an RPA/Low-Code Developer you must:
- Be familiar with development environments and agile methodologies;
- Be willing to learn and adapt to work with several leading Intelligent Automation tools to automate processes;
- Have the ability to embrace innovation and adapt to change; handle multiple tasks and able to prioritise effectively;
- Proactively take initiative and be confident in accepting new challenges and responsibilities;
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
- Support the technical team during development, testing and deployment phases.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business and IT or similar;
- Two or more years of relevant work experience;
- Hands-on development experience using any programming language/platform;
- Interest in low-code development.
The following are considered additional assets:
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) or low-code development using Microsoft Power Platform or Blue Prism;
- Experience in implementing automation solutions using OCR;
- Experience with cognitive technologies such as Microsoft Vision or Google Vision;
- Experience within the field of machine learning.
In return we offer a strong remuneration package, including private health insurance. KPMG provides an environment where people are genuinely interested in helping you to grow, opportunities to advance in your career and immense opportunities to learn and develop. Above all, you will have the opportunity to work with an extraordinary team of people who care about your personal and professional development!
For more information visit: Job Openings (peoplehr.net)