KPMG’s Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing our clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
As a Student Developer in KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions you’ll follow a structured plan allowing you to get hands-on experience with the solutions that Microsoft offers. You will have the chance to shadow more experienced team members, develop your skills, and gain further knowledge in your field through small projects.
During your time with us, we will give you access to trainings, courses, and certifications.
Successful students can be offered a permanent full-time position at the end of their studies!
It’s an exciting time to join as a Student Developer and the opportunities are limitless!
Our projects are internationally based with the possibility of international travel. You’ll work shoulder-to-shoulder with high-profile organisations, taking on real-world responsibilities and find solutions from day one, giving you the work experience, support, and development to thrive.
The impact you make will give you a real sense of purpose.
So, join us if you want to help shape the future!
- Computing or an ICT Graduates/Students
- Knowledge of a programming language – preferably C# or Java
- Knowledge of Oriented Programming Concepts
- Good understanding of Database fundamentals
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Interested in becoming accredited in Microsoft Solution
Nice to have
- Experience working within the IT field as a Developer, Business Analyst, or Consultant
- Any experience within IT field who are willing to cross train in the Microsoft technologies
- Data Structures & Algorithm Design fundamentals
- Operating System & Network fundamentals
- Understanding of cloud computing fundamentals
Enjoy the benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Trainings and Certifications