The Role of this IT Administrator shall be primarily involved in the following information below. This position will definitely help this Administrator to gain knowledge in this fast and dynamic environment. As one can see from the below the role will touch base all aspects of today’s IT world. Feel free to reach out should there be more information or other clarifications that shall be required from my side.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the daily operation, maintenance, user access, and user support. He/she will also be responsible for maintaining the security of all related hardware, software, data, IT-related standards and procedures. This position will be under the supervision of the IT Manager.
- The candidate should be in possession of an IT-related qualification at a minimum of MQF Level 4.
- Must have good knowledge of technologies like Microsoft operating systems Cisco hardware and wireless networks.
- Must exhibit strong personal confidence, willingness to learn continuously, be a team player and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Provide Support 80 + Users (Software support, trouble shooting of 90+ Users)
- Provide Support 60 Workstations mainly Windows 7
- Provide Support 10 Servers (Windows 2008 and Windows 2012) all running on Virtual Environment
- Provide Support to Wi-Fi networks throughout the Hotel with more than 150 access points
- Problem resolution on hardware and software related issues
- Support IT Manager in IT Security and other IT security related issues.
To Apply: Interested candidates are to send their CV and motivation letter to careers @lemeridien.com Or by post to: Le Meridien St Julians Hotel & SPA, 39, Main Street, Balluta Bay, St Julians
Closing Date: 12th October 2015