LeoVegas Group is Europe's leading mobile gaming operator and has received international recognition as a pioneer and technology leader. GIQ trade magazine summarised it as "LeoVegas is leading the way into the mobile future.”
We run Europe’s fastest and most user-friendly mobile gaming platform and with consistent innovation, offer the world’s largest roulette selection, the most varied suite of live casino entertainment in HD, the fastest sportsbook product and the widest selection of slots (over 1000 on desktop, mobile and tablet). LeoVegas truly is, The King of Mobile Casino!
With cutting edge technology, innovative data, a strong entrepreneurial management and team spirit, LeoVegas has grown to become the gaming provider of choice. LeoVegas is internationally recognised as a leader in mobile gaming and has won several prestigious industry awards, including the International Gaming Award for ’Casino Operator of the Year’, EGR’s ‘Mobile Marketing Campaign of the Year’, ‘Nordic Operator of the Year’, ‘Innovation in Mobile and Tablet’ and so many others that we lost count!
LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier, under the ticker symbol LEO. LeoVegas employs a team of 600+ talented lions and lionesses in offices across Europe. Learn more about us on www.LeoVegas.com and LeoVegasGroup.com
- Proactive monitoring and support of the production and non production environments
- Maintain a good standard of providing information internally with regards to ongoing issues
- Maintain and suggest improvements to the incident and problem processes
- Act promptly on alarms, service degredation and outages
- Acts as a focal point for outages until restoration
- Maintain, escalate and update NOC related tickets
- Manage acceses for production and non production systems
- Deliver on KPIs set internally as well as adhere to SLAs with regards to service delivery to other departments
- Direct contact with Service Providers and 3rd parties
- Using ITIL Best Practice to handle service requests, incidents and change requests
- Create new and update existing knowledge base articles
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver information both to technical and non-technical teams. Being a highly motivated team player will also be absolutely essential within this role as well as being eager to learn new things and new technologies.
- Knowledge of networking essentials.
- Knowledge of server administration.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools including but not limited to OP5, Datadog and New Relic.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems and MySQL.
- Knowledge of VMWare virtualisation software, system monitoring, and web services.
- Knowledge of analysing logs and troubleshooting issues.
- Knowledge of DNS & SSL Termination
Normal office hours but includes being on call on a rotation basis
Competitive Guaranteed salary and benefits such as gym allowance, health insurance and
modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you
with a relocation package.
**Applications in English only please.Those interested are to send their CV to Mr Carol Camilleri on email@example.com