Lombard Bank is a long- established credit institution in Malta with a successful and consistent track record as a quality provider of financial services. It operates a full service bank with a branch network and places emphasis on private and corporate banking both locally and for international clients.
In line with the Bank’s continued development, the need has arisen to engage a suitable individual to perform the duties of Software Developer.
The selected candidate will be responsible to analyse, design, develop, test, implement and document software application systems in line with adopted standards and methodologies. The officer will also be responsible to maintain and support existing systems in use within the Bank.
Interested applicants should:
· Preferably possess a first degree in an IT field or a related professional qualification;
· Preferably have a minimum of one year working experience in a software development environment, preferably in / for a financial institution;
· Write excellent C#/VB.NET code utilising fundamental OOP principles;
· Knowledge of latest .NET framework, XML, HTML, Windows Server, IIS, UI
· Database programming (mainly MS SQL server but knowledge of Oracle would be considered an asset);
· Possess great analytical skills, capacity for teamwork and determination;
· Have very good communication skills, both verbal and written;
To apply: Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Number 25581130