Loqus is a multifaceted business intelligence organisation providing both private and public organisations with Consulting, ICT, Geomatics and Infomobility solutions. From its inception Loqus has sought to be a family friendly 21st century company, recognising that staff of all abilities and characteristics have something to add to the company and thus adding not only to our diverse mix of employees but also delivering higher and improved productivity whilst providing flexible and adaptive working conditions and terms of employment.
Overall Purpose of Position
To work as part of a team on a range of innovative software development projects as directed by the team leader or other appropriate manager.
- Coordinating activities with the development team.
- Maintaining current systems as well as developing new ones.
- Understanding client requirements and coordinating with the team leader to achieve solutions.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Providing technical advice to the team daily.
- Providing the team with code review and suggesting technical improvements.
- Ensures to be well informed and up to date on technical requirements of the specific position responsibilities.
- Training will be provided on both Backend and Frontend which are based on the latest industry standard technologies.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications
- Excellent object-oriented skill.
- Strong knowledge of .NET and SQL Server technologies.
- Basic understanding of innovative technologies such as NodeJS, React & ES6.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Eagerness to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and frameworks.
Those interested are to send their CV to: email@example.com