- Supporting clients with trouble shooting, training and maintenance issues across multiple devices and platforms.
- Attending on-site at client premises for setup, training, troubleshooting and maintenance of multiple hardware and software types.
- Managing time spent with clients and ensuring time billed is in line with expectations.
- Generating and maintaining documentation and IT notes for customers.
- Completion of work reports and administration on jobs and tickets.
- Providing exceptional, solutions-oriented customer service to LYNX clients.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Strong, platform agnostic PC skills – we believe that it is about providing the right tool for the right work.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience in a similar position.
- Solid understanding of cloud strategy and systems integration.
- Windows and Mac troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with Google Apps and Office 365.
- Experience in deployment of mail systems, including on end-user devices.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Valid drivers' licence and reliable vehicle.
- Exposure to DNS / networking, MikroTik, Windows Servers, Terminal Service and virtualisation strongly regarded.
You will also be:
- Reliable, punctual and well-presented.
- Organised, with the ability to prioritise your workload and efficiently produce high quality work.
- Committed to providing superior customer service at all times.
- Proactive, with a bias for action.
LYNX IT Services is a small team of passionate IT professionals who are excited by new technologies and the solutions that we provide to our clients. Send us your CV on email@example.com