A vacancy has arisen for the post of a full-time Software Applications Support to carry duties within the Company’s Information Systems team. The selected candidate may start on a part-time basis.
As a Software Applications Specialist, you will have the opportunity to grow in one of Malta’s major logistics companies, having one of the most extensive retail networks and services on the island. MaltaPost p.l.c. is a well-established company with a complex IT environment that is going through a transformation journey to adopt new technologies in the provision of its services.
The main responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Gathering and documenting business requirements. This role will translate such requirements to actionable items for the development team;
- Verify system functionality once delivered by the development team, and assist in the UAT process;
- Together with the respective product owners, design and implement training to end-users;
- Troubleshoot issues to ensure business continuity at all times, escalate to the second level of support when required and follow-up until solved;
- Provide day-to-day support to users;
- Continuously seek improvements in business processes and related IT systems;
- Preferably hold (or in the process of obtaining) a qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science;
- Have analytical mindset, problem solving skills and excellent team work;
- Be highly self-motivated with attention to detail and possess excellent communication skills;
- Have excellent planning, organisation, tracking and analytical skills;
Applications, including a CV clearly indicating the role title and Vacancy Ref 01010 should be submitted to the below email by 12.00 noon of Friday 5th November 2021 to: