Role and Responsibilities:
1. Development of solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX (and possibly on other technologies in the Microsoft stack) in conjunction with Senior Developers and Technical Architects.
2. In collaboration with project managers and consultants you will be responsible for the deployment, support and documentation of a wide range of software solutions.
Requirements for this Role:
1. You have an ICT (or related) degree (at Bachelor or Master Level) or an appropriate qualification in the IT environment
2. Motivated to become a proficient Microsoft Dynamics AX developer
3. Motivated to become proficient in various technologies and products in the Microsoft stack
4. Solutions and customer-oriented thinking
5. Ability to work in an international environment
6. Independent and able to manage time efficiently
7. Communication Skills
8. Willingness to travel to attend international courses and boot camps, will be considered an asset
The degree requirement is not mandatory, but the candidate must have at least an advanced diploma (Level 5) in software development.
Interested candidates should send their CV together with a covering letter to Edward Borg Grech at: Eborggrech@hso.com