MALTCO LOTTERIES Limited has vacancies in the Core Systems Support Team of the Information Systems Department offering a unique working environment with state-of-the-art technology from renowned vendors like Microsoft, HP, IBM, Cisco, Siemens, VMware, Oracle and Microsoft providing the underlying disaster tolerant infrastructure for a nationwide online network.
Core Systems Support Operator (Ref: ISD-CSSO-01-2015)
The ideal candidates should preferably:-
- Have undertaken technical computer-related courses / certifications (work experience is not a requisite);
Be interested in any of the following:
- the administration / monitoring and/or operation of IT Systems and/or Platforms
- Development of Applications (including web/mobile applications & web services);
- Graphics design & Web development;
- Networking & Security;
- Communications & Telephone Systems;
- Troubleshoot and attend to Back Office and Desktop Applications issues;
- Administer Active Directory setup;
- Multimedia Systems Operation;
- Virtualisation technologies and VDI;
- Be seeking to embark on a career in the ICT field;
- Be very willing to learn and adapt;
- Be able to work in teams on a shift basis in a flexible hours scenario.
The selected candidate(s) will be working in a mission critical operational environment with the opportunity to learn and excel in several areas of specialisation. On-the-job training will be provided while the chosen candidate(s) will have the opportunity to develop new technical and soft skills. Competitive salaries and other benefits will be offered to the selected candidate(s).
Candidates / students seeking both part-time and full-time employment will be considered.
Prospective candidates are requested to submit a CV together with a cover letter and a recent photograph.
Closing Date: Monday 12th January 2015
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Manager
MALTCO LOTTERIES Limited
Hal Mann Buildings 2nd Floor
St. Michael's Street
Iklin IKL 1011