Job Role: IT Support Officer
Closing Date: 21 March 2019
Would you like to work for an organisation which operates to internationally recognised and certified standards and practices for ethical compliance, quality, health, safety, security and environmental management alongside inspirational people who are dedicated to being the best they can? Currently we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic IT Support Officer to join our dynamic team based in Malta.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults – replacing parts as required.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Servicing laptops + mobile phones.
- Setting new offices (IT related), wall point termination, setting port replicator, monitor etc.
- Server backups and replication.
- Monitoring internet connectivity.
- Monitoring up-time of CCTV and access control system.
- Occasional support of onsite clients.
Who Are You:
- One year experience, in a similar technical, hands-on role.
Basic Understanding in the following areas:
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 :
- Active directory skills / group policy etc
- Hyper-V virtualisation
- Office365 applications
- Experience in the following areas will be considered an asset:
- Databases and SQL server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 :
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Eager to learn, pick up new technologies easily.
- Dedicated to the use of IT and improvement of processes within the department and company.
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends and public holidays.
Those interested are to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org