Software Developers (Ref SD04/2019)
Megabyte is one of Malta’s longest standing software development houses and we are currently in search of an experienced software developer to join our dynamic team.
Responsibilities will include taking an active part in the development, testing, implementation and support of both current and new software solutions. Successful candidates must have a good understanding of agile software development principles and iterative software development and be highly motivated.
Other requirements include:
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Business and Computing
- The ability to solve problems and work well within a team
- Good communication skills
- Strong knowledge of OOP and SQL
- Good knowledge of Web Systems Architecture
- Strong attention to detail and eager to learn new technologies
- Excellent Unit and Regression Testing skills
- Knowledge and experience in technologies including PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Databases and Apex.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and the opportunity to develop one’s career and talent.
A competitive salary commensurate with the candidate’s experience will be offered.
Applications, quoting respective reference number and current CV should be sent by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: The HR Manager, Megabyte Ltd, F4, The Technopark, Mosta MST 3000.