Do you love designing, developing, and maintaining processes and functionalities within the CRM & Billing System ? If you are – read on to find more.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise across teams on new functionalities, upgrades and future roadmaps;
- Participate in the design, implementation and testing of new processes and functionalities;
- Plan and perform maintenance and changes as may be required;
- Maintain updated documentation in relation to processes and functionalities with regards to the CRM and the billing systems;
- Identify situations which require maximum care in development on mission critical systems;
- Determine cause of major application system failures that disrupts business activities;
- Make quick, high quality decisions on complex issues;
- Develop in a maintainable and scalable manner whilst meeting predefined deadlines.
- Possess a degree in ICT, Engineering or a related field and/or relevant work experience;
- Good Knowledge of SQL – preferably Oracle;
- Good Knowledge of SOAP/XML;
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrable competence at communicating in English – both verbal and in writing;
- Be well organised, self-motivated and able to prioritize work in relation to the organisation’s objectives;
- Has the ‘can do’ attitude and is looking to succeed;
- Knowledge of Linux would be considered a strong asset.
At Melita we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We always aim to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, people with disabilities and other diverse backgrounds, as we want our company to be more representative. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Melita has held the Equality Mark from the National Commission for the Promotion of Equality since 2010, and in 2021 was one of the first organisations in Malta to be awarded the HR Quality Mark by The Foundation for Human Resources.
For more information visit: Billing Development Specialist Mriehel | Melita Malta