Are you passionate about IT? Do you like working with cutting-edge technology? If so, we might just have the right position for you.
Our IT Operations team supports multiple business critical systems in a fast-paced and diversified environment. We are looking for an experienced IT professional who can support our staff with the IT systems that they use. We offer a dynamic and exciting workplace in return, where employee growth and development are encouraged.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provisioning, setting-up and configuring client devices and overlying applications for company staff
- Setting up and maintaining user accesses and identities
- Troubleshooting and resolving IT support cases and service requests
- Assisting the IT Ops Manager with procurement of IT equipment
- Supporting the team with on-going IT Ops and InfoSec activities as needed
- Proven track record of IT knowledge, supported by relevant qualifications and experience
- Knowledge of Windows client operating systems and Office365 administration
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills, a positive customer-centric attitude and a high level of ownership are expected
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet targets with little supervision
- A valid driving license will be considered as an asset
At Melita we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We always aim to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome people of all backgrounds. We particularly encourage applications from women, people with disabilities and other diverse backgrounds, as we want our company to be more representative. We’re happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage but if you wish to do so, you are welcome to.
Melita has held the Equality Mark from the National Commission for the Promotion of Equality since 2010, and in 2021 was one of the first organisations in Malta to be awarded the HR Quality Mark by The Foundation for Human Resources.
For more information visit: It Support Technician | Melita Malta