We are currently in the process of recruiting energetic and proactive Customer Service Representatives to join our Contact Centre. This challenging yet rewarding role entails handling customer enquiries, requests and concerns within dynamic environment providing information and solutions on all services we provide.
The ideal candidates would:
- Have an ‘O’ Level standard of education, which must include a good pass both in Maltese and English.
- Be an excellent team player.
- Be extremely passionate about customers and eager to learn new products and services.
- Possess outstanding customer service, telephone courtesy, communication and organisational skills
- Preferably be in possession of an IT / ICT qualification.
- Be able to work on a rotating 24/7 continuous shift roster including weekends.
All successful candidates will be given full customer care training and support.
At Melita p.l.c. we know that our success depends entirely on our work-force. For this reason we make sure that the Melita team remains diverse, dynamic and free to grow and develop.
If you would like to apply for this role, kindly send a letter of application and a detailed CV quoting the vacancy reference number via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Melita is an equal opportunities employer and an achiever in the Foundation for Human Resources Awards 2011.
Ref No: W2105-15
Closing Date: 3rd June 2015