ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Running regular checks on the network and data security.
2. Daily checks of all log files created. Internet and email usage, network security, backup and other third-party software.
3. Collection of IT usage statistics.
4. Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
5. Design, develop, implement and co-ordinate systems, policies and procedures.
6. Conducting regular system audits.
7. Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
8. Managing and reporting on allocation of IT Budget.
9. Reporting of Telephone usage in the Centre (Guests and Office).
10. Reporting of printer’s usage by user (Xerox printers).
11. Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
– Servers and Network Devices
– New PC’s and peripherals such as printers
– Maintaining fibre optic and IPTV solutions
– Report faults on systems such as PABX or similar which are maintained by subcontractors.
– Helping and advising co-workers in identifying and resolving faults on physical infrastructure, cables, connections etc.
12. Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs.
13. Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup.
14. Design, develop and implement data protection policies making sure that the company is in line with GDPR requirements.
15. Configure, expand and auditing of CCTV system making sure that it is on-line and operational.
16. Co-ordinating with external suppliers of IT equipment and services.
17. Keeping software licenses up-to-date.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Appropriate IT Qualifications.