Department: IT Department
Reports to: IT Manager
Educational level: MQF level 4, 5, 6
Level of Experience:
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Systems and Networks
- or B.Sc. in Computer Systems and Networks
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installation of PC hardware.
- Check and maintain computer hardware including peripherals
- Install, configure and manage software and their functions according to specifications.
- Maintenance of local networks
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Assist in and plan training, development and education for new software and hardware
- Troubleshoot to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Maintain expenses
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders when necessary
- User support
Additional training requirements for this position: Research and training on new hardware acquired by the company
Those interested are to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org