Malta International Airport plc is looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about working with people within an Airport environment, is willing to continuously learn, develop, and be part of a high-performance culture. This vacancy has arisen within the ICT Management Systems Department.
Purpose of Position:
Responsible for safeguarding the Company’s information assets and to contribute to on-going efforts to maintain adequate security posture of Company information, operations, processes, and IT systems.
- To provide support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing Information Systems security policies, standards and methodologies.
- The identification, prioritisation, investigation and reporting of existing and potential information security issues, anomalies and violations that may result in risk to MIA operations.
- To support changes to systems inline with the ICT Change Management Policy, and assesses the security impact of such Changes.
- To evaluate Firewall change requests and assess associated organizational and IT risks.
- To assist with the implementation of countermeasures on mitigating controls.
- To conduct regular audits to ensure that systems are being operated securely.
- To conduct routine investigation of Information Systems security violations and Incidents, reporting as necessary to management and performs day-to-day security operations of the system/s.
- To perform periodic and on demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external; web integrity scans to determine compliance.
- To research security information, coordinate, and monitor security events, security incident management and response, and security patch management.
- To support the vulnerability management and penetration testing program, as well as the creation and monitoring of corresponding remediation plans.
- To support with the assessment and periodic review of information security risks for new and ongoing initiatives including project related risks.
- To communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders with respect to security issues, including the promotion of security awareness within MIA and development of the security awareness program.
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree/diploma in IT or Computer Science, Cyber Security or in a related field.
- Be reliable, organised, meticulous and prepared to work under pressure.
- Be a team player while still being able to work independently when needed.
- Have excellent written and oral communication ability in English.
- Have excellent analytical, troubleshooting & interpersonal skills.
To apply visit: Job Detail – MIA Career (maltairport.com)