Malta International Airport plc is looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about working with people within an Airport environment and is willing to continuously learn, develop, and be part of a high-performance culture. This vacancy has arisen within the ICT Operations Department.
As an IT Business Analyst, you will be assisting the Senior IT Specialist in analyzing the existing requirements of current business processes while working with a variety of stakeholders to determine how technology can be used to improve efficiency, productivity, and quality. You will also support business owners meet their goals, including creating prototypes, gathering user feedback, testing different features, supporting user testing, and ensuring solutions follow best practices and address the functional requirements as agreed with the stakeholders.
You’ll have the chance to work on exciting projects and be part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality solutions to MIA business owners.
- Performing business analysis and producing requirements for new software solutions requested by the business, liaising with the business owner.
- Documenting the requirements and translating them into functional specifications by describing the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of the software to project stakeholders.
- Suggest ways how software features can be improved and or introduce new software applications to facilitate the business.
- Participate in meetings with business owners, other IT teams, and third parties to make sure functional requirements are developed and tested accordingly.
- Supporting the Senior IT Specialist in providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Supporting implementation pilots and helping users envision the final solution
- Assisting in training, acceptance testing, and creating manuals and documentation deemed necessary for solution completion.
- Assisting the IT specialist in handing over to internal IT teams and the ICT help desk.
- Performing any other duties and/or related tasks as may be designated by your superiors from time to time.
- MQF Level 6 qualification in Business & IT, or Computer Sciences, or other related fields.
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking are crucial to the role.
- Deadline oriented and able to multitask.
- Desirable work experience in the same or similar job role.
- Strong organizational, verbal communication, and writing skills
- Proficiency in report writing and presenting.
- Able to plan, execute, and manage changes to project goals.
- Advanced English communication skills.
- Proficient user of quantitative applications such as MS Office Suite, Microsoft Teams, and other Products in relation to this position.
To apply visit: Job Detail – MIA Career (maltairport.com)