Are you a quick learner, enjoy working with software and wish to embark on an interesting career? You will learn not only about software development, databases, applications and others, but also about business processes and practices? We are seeking to grow our software development team and you may very well be the right person.
Miller Distributors Limited is a fast moving and results driven organisation with diversified business in both wholesale and retail sectors in Malta and overseas. With an established and ever-increasing customer base, the company is committed to quality service, development of new retail concepts and manages a wide portfolio of fast-moving consumer lines and services, many of which are market leaders.
Focus of role
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Conducting software testing; correcting defects and re-testing to ensure compliance with specifications and agreed functionality.
• Assisting end-users during project life cycle including user acceptance testing, training and post implementation support.
• Liaising with the users to ensure compliance with business requirements and specifications.
• Implementation of new software features.
• Amending of existing software.
Ideally you will have:
• A related diploma / degree
• Knowledge of .NET framework and database development.
• Familiarity with the SQL language.
• Knowledge of the IT infrastructure such as hardware, local area networks, Windows operating systems and the Microsoft Office suite.
• Knowledge and / or experience in software development.
• Proficiency in automation/assistance tools used in software development process.
• Proficiency in software testing techniques used to plan and execute software tests.
A competitive remuneration package, commensurate with qualifications and experience is being offered. The company offers much more than a job as you can expect to work within a friendly working environment, where you matter as a person and not just as an employee.
Should you be interested, please feel free to apply, by sending us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (In subject please refer to Software Developer and your Name)
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strictest confidence.