Our client, an international bank which has been operating locally for a number of years, is currently seeking to recruit a Technical Support Officer to join their team of professionals.
Forming part of the Information Technology unit, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
– Maintaining both hardware and software systems in good operational order;
– Performing daily Core Business Systems operations;
– Providing general IT Helpdesk support for all desktop systems (hardware & software;
– Supporting the administration of the Bank’s network & systems;
– Troubleshooting both physical and logical networks; and,
– Performing the necessary backups and restoring operations.
The ideal candidate must have:
– Have an MCAST / University Degree in a related ICT area of specialisation;
– Be familiar with RDBMs, ideally with MSSQL 2005 (MSSQL 2008) server or later;
– Be familiar with database reporting, ideally with MSRS;
– Have a good command SQL scripting and development skills;
– Have a flair for database and/or software development;
– Be flexible and willing to learn banking processes and systems;
Experience is not required as training will be provided. For more information visit: http://selection.miscomalta.com/miscodev/public/cand-vacancy-details.asp?vacRID=8081030195A78080&code=ITCOMP&desc=IT%20and%20Computing