The Falzon Group of Companies is a fuel energy provider, supplying a vital service to local and international companies through oil bunkering, fuel distribution, waste oil management and storage terminal operations. The Falzon Group is a family company founded in the 1950s, with a passion for the business and a total focus on the customer.
The Group is currently seeking an IT System Administrator. The role entails:
- Administering the corporate communications network and hardware infrastructure, liaising with suppliers, and ensuring systems availability and security;
- Managing the service providers to whom the group outsources the technical IT support;
- Assisting users in better utilising personal productivity tools, such as MS Office, email and connectivity software;
- Maintaining the website and social media presence;
- Administering the ERP database, developing queries and formulating management reports from the ERP system.
The role calls for a person with a basic qualification in IT and with at least one year experience in a similar activity. Knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases, TCP/IP networks and protocols will be an asset. The Company will also consider recently qualified/or about to qualify persons who are interested in gaining experience in a professional and wide-ranging industrial environment.
The selected candidate must be a self-motivated person able to work on his/her initiative. The applicant must also have a positive attitude and a disposition to assist users in all their IT-related needs.
Interest applicants should send their CV to email@example.com by not later than 04.03.2016.
All applications will be acknowledged in total confidentiality.