NBG Bank Malta Limited is a fully subsidiary of the National Bank of Greece, and has been licenced by the MFSA as credit institution since 2005. The bank is currently seeking to recruit a System Administrator with SQL proficiency in order to further strengthen its IT team.
The candidate will be responsible of the IT Operation of the Bank’s IT system, new systems implementation and maintenance.
The main duties for the position of System Administrator (with SQL proficiency) are:
- Maintaining the IT Systems availability, providing hardware and address user issues in order to keep business continuity.
- Developing reports using SSDT
- Maintaining and updating current reports according to NBG Malta’s finance department
- Notifying and training users for IT systems and IT related activities.
- Higher National Diploma in IT (MQF Level 5) or above.
- Industry standard certificates such as MCSA, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA will be considered as an asset.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in the IT field.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP network infrastructures
- Basic knowledge of Software Development with C# and Java.
- Basic Hardware knowledge.
- A sound background with Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 and Microsoft Office Applications.
- A sound background with Microsoft SQL 2012/2014/2016
- Able to build reports using SQL Server Data Tools, Report Builder and Visual Studio.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
- Knowledge on Linux Systems will be considered as an asset.
Soft Skills required:
- Ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines.
- A high degree of self-confidence.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Well organized.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.