- To provide functional and technical support for all NetEnt products and services.
- Answering support queries via telephone, portal, email and live chat.
- Manage and take ownership of all service requests/problems/incidents throughout their life cycle, from creation to closure, ensuring that the customer is given regular, high quality updates.
- Provide first line resolution for incidents and service requests where possible.
- Assist with the handling of major incidents, identifying and raising any trends to the relevant parties where necessary.
- Identify any areas of difficulty or areas for improvement providing a quality service to the customer.
- Ensure all service requests/incidents are completed within agreed SLA targets.
- Work on a rotating 16/7 shift basis.
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team to support the end user efficiently using ITIL Best Practice.
- Practical experience writing and running SQL queries.
- Practical experience supporting and troubleshooting web services (SOAP, REST and other protocols).
- Good troubleshooting skills using emulators, Linux command line, Chrome Developer tools.
The Network Operations Center (NOC) plays a key role in ensuring high availability and attainment of service levels. As a NOC engineer you will interact frequently with Customer Support, 3rd Line Support teams and 3rd party providers, therefore having effective written and verbal communication skills are important.
You will be the single point of contact for handling and monitoring NetEnt’s infrastructure.
- Making sure that all service outages and degradation are recorded in our ticketing system, raised either by the NOC team members themselves or members of other teams.
- Making sure all the details occurring during service outages and degradation are recorded in our ticketing system.
- Helping to coordinate resources and activities required to restore service during an outage or remedy service degradation.
- Backup responsibility for monitoring of all services and escalation responsibility in case of non-acknowledgement within set SLA by responsible team to a critical alarm.
- Provide regular status communications during an incident to both internal and external stakeholders in accordance to the incident management process.
- Acts as a focal point for outages and service degradation until restoration.
- Ensure follow up action are raised and recorded.
- Continuously looking for and implementing Incident Management process improvements.
- Work on a rotating 24/7 shift basis.
- Possess excellent communication skills, needed for delivery of information both to technical teams as well as non-technical personnel.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Be highly motivated, with proven aptitude for learning new skills and keeping up to date with the latest technologies and industry changes.
- Sound knowledge of RNG and Live Casino environments will be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge of monitoring tools including but not limited to Nagios, OP5 and Stackdriver.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Linux Administration including but not limited to, navigation through terminal reviewing and troubleshooting of logs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web services including but not limited to WSDL, SOAP and REST call triggering and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking essentials, including LAN/WAN, Routing and Networking Protocols.
- Demonstrated knowledge of server and infrastructure administration including but not limited to DNS, Active Directory and Cloud Computing
- Demonstrated knowledge of ITIL Service Management & Best Practices.
- Basic knowledge of Atlassian products.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Basic knowledge of Java and Application Servers.
Those interested are to send their CV to Mr Gauci on Matthew.Gauci@netent.com