We are seeking to recruit a Junior Systems Administrator within NetRefer. Reporting to the IT Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to assist in the management, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of the company IT systems.
Further key responsibilities include:
- Providing support in terms of problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of issues;
- Managing activities related to operational services on a daily basis while gaining familiarisation with the DevOps lifecycle;
- Setting up, configuring and maintaining existing and new hardware, peripherals and services;
- Ensuring that system monitoring is performed daily while verifying the integrity and availability of each respective solution;
- Provisioning, configuring and maintaining Microsoft Windows based systems (Server 2012/2016);
- Managing and maintaining of internal services such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SFTP, ADFS and VoIP;
- Assisting team members in using or accessing IT related systems.
The successful candidate would ideally have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Certification in MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in Windows Server Platforms and within a similar environment;
- Sound knowledge of security requirements and keeping up-to-date with the threat landscape;
- Basic understanding of Citrix VDI Infrastructure;
- Good knowledge of system and application monitoring tools such as Zabbix and PRTG;
- Basic understanding of routing protocols;
- Experience in Hyper-V Virtualization, administration and troubleshooting;
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Service administration and troubleshooting;
- Experience with network installation and configuration – LAN/WAN, firewalls and switches.
Cisco CCNA certification will be considered an asset.
If you are a team player, drive for results, enjoy working with new technologies, and wish to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment, we would like to hear from you.
For more information visit: http://netrefer.mytribehr.com/careers/view/107