Senior Technical Support Specialist Position Overview:
You will be providing superior technical client services by monitoring customer requests and following up through ticketing system and when necessary through phone interactions. Also helping the Client Services Manager with providing technical growth to the Technical Support Team operationally and at an individual level, whilst also training when necessary.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor and track client support requests to ensure accurate resolution, through JIRA ticketing system.
- Assume the resolution ownership when issues are escalated. Including direct communication with clients, both written and through phone calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Assist technical support specialists with complex issues by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions within the defined SLAs.
- Prepare technical root cause analysis report when required, identifying, researching and providing inputs on unique or recurring issues.
- Review and distribute pertinent cross-functional information.
- Provide technical coaching and mentoring to improve the quality and accuracy of troubleshooting as well as driving down the operational costs.
- Improve internal Support references by writing and maintaining documentation.
Leading the Technical Support Resources and assisting the Client Services Manager with the dayto-day operations with the aim of achieving the Support Team KPIs.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL statements writing and execution;
- Thorough understanding of relational databases;
- Working knowledge in software development;
- Fluent in English language skills spoken & written
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- A flair for helping clients and improve the customer experience
- Advanced organisational/priority-setting skills
- Works under minimum Supervision
- Technical writing skills
- Business management qualification.
Education and Experience:
- Intermediate experience in using the following technologies:
- .NET languages C#, VB.NET
- SQL Server programmability – stored procedures, functions
- HTML5, CSS.
Previous experience in a senior role within a client support related function will be considered as an asset.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 31st January 2019.