An exciting career opportunity has become available for a talented individual with a strong skill set in Web/Graphic Design and Frontend Development at Nexus, an iGaming company based in Sliema.
The chosen candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Development of web-based sites
- Development of web-based applications
- Integration of 3rd party applications onto existing platforms
- Integration of payment methods
If you have a passion for structured logic, having the ability to analyse difficult problems, identify patterns, and come up with logical processes to be implemented in clean and structured code with the highest amount of simplicity possible; we have a place for you.
Required for the job application:
The ability to display an extensive knowledge of PHP/SQL methodologies.
A strong portfolio of work or a strong level of past employment experience.
- A comprehensive understanding of PHP in o Object Oriented Programming
- Web based methodologies SOAP, REST, SQL, JSON, etc…
- A comprehensive understanding of database driven application development Experience in Adobe Dreamweaver or similar IDEs.
- Ability to write robust code
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work as part of a programming team
- Experience in Linux environments
- Experience in creating multilingual we applications.
A lucrative salary will be offered to the right individual. Performance reviews will be held at regular intervals where opportunities for career advancement will be provided.
How to apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a sample of your related portfolio of works. CV’s alone without a strong portfolio will be rejected.
Nexus is an aggressively expanding business within the Gaming Industry, based out of Malta, with international development hubs. The business is highly developed in both B2C and B2B services and requires a team that is highly proactive and career driven. You would be a member of a very young and forward thinking team with fast career growth opportunity.