Our client is an international company. They focus on providing premium range of services to businesses including assurance, tax, advisory, specialist financial services and IT to both local and international companies.
They are looking for IT Administrator to join their growing IT department. As an IT administrator, you will be exposed to experience to both internal and client based projects.
As essential primary requirements, you should have experience in:
- Windows Server Administration,
- Office Desktop Suite and Office365,
- Linux Server Administration,
- Customer Support and Troubleshooting skills;
- Respecting deadlines,
- Effective communication skills in English
- And having 1-2 years’ relevant work experience is a must.
You also should have acquired or in the process of completing one or more of the following (in order of priority):
- Microsoft MCSA 2012
- Linux LPIC-1
The client is offering:
- A base salary of €18,000-€20,000 depending on experience
- Career progression opportunities
- Exposure to different projects and different clients
Should you be interested, forward your C.V to email@example.com