Our client, an innovative, creative and well renowned web designing company is looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and resourceful individual to join their team as a junior full stack developer.
As a start, you’ll be responsible for coding, testing, debugging and documenting new development as well as perform support maintenance and enhancements of existing applications. You’ll evaluate new tools against existing approaches making certain that data integrity and security is never compromised. You’ll create some of your finest work right here.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of WordPress solutions, such as plugins and extensions.
- Technical design and development of online projects.
- Administration and maintenance of existing running solutions.
- Implementation in responsive web design.
- Proactively identify and fix security flaws and vulnerabilities.
Skills and requirements:
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with using the MVC design pattern.
- Good experience with WordPress CMS (setting up, adaptation and operation).
- Basic knowledge in the field of search engine optimisation.
- Knowledge with common tools such as GIT and JIRA.
What is the client offering?
- Exposure to different technologies
- Exposure to clients in different industries
- Career progression opportunities and a fun and social work environment
To discuss this opportunity further, contact Sefora Rizzo on email@example.com